Saturday, January 20, 2018

Breaking News - Gorgeous Babe At Chicago Club


Zona Norte News - a gorgeous babe in front of The Chicago Club of Tijuana caused a bit of a panic for me.  Another reason I just cannot live anywhere else.

Zona Norte News - Alls' well that ends well, Topless Bar Riot

This is a true story - however the newspaper image is fiction, of course.  I added that for fun.  I really love living in Zona Norte, Tijuana. There is never a dull moment; this town is absolutely on fire.  Everyday is another adventure - wild horses couldn't drag me away.

Earlier this evening I walking past the Chicago Club when I became entranced with a very beautiful Mexican babe, so beautiful that I could not contain myself.
The hopeless romantic in me, I just could not resist.  I stopped and gave her the "eye", exclaiming, "Eres tan hermosa como la música sensacional" -  (You are so beautiful like sensational music).  She smiled so wonderfully that I almost had a heart attack.  

Proof again that the Chicago Club of Tijuana's Red Light District is a real hot spot lately.

Another True Story by,
Jeffrey Hunter

Tijuana Babes - A Guide to Tijuana's Red Light District


We can help you plan your bachelor party, arrange accommodations for your group, and plan your itinerary. You can send us a message using our Contact Us Form for details - Ultimate Bachelor Party Planning and Consulting.


No comments:

Post a Comment