Tuesday, July 17, 2018

The Infamous Play Boy Club of Tijuana

One of the best keep secret spots in Tijuana's Red Light District - The Play Boy Club 

The Play Boy Strip Club of Tijuana
The Play Boy Strip Club of Tijuana 
Tijuana's Playboy Club is a real gem among the strip clubs and whore houses in Tijuana's Red Light District. The club is just around the corner from Adelita Bar, the iconic bordello which was recognized as the greatest whore house in North America from the early 60's for about 50 years.

It is no doubt that there is serious competition between the strip clubs located in La Coahuila - the area known as Zona Norte - the Zona Tolerencia where prostitution is legal.  About ten years ago the Playboy Club was a lounge like bar where there were always locals drinking and some really pretty babes that were working as prostitutes.  The sound system was epic and the DJ never veered from classic rock and roll, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, etc.

The Play Boy Club of
Tijuana Lounge and Stage
 

I had not been to the club since 2007 until about a month ago when I was to meet my neighbor who works there as a manager.  To be honest, I had seen a really beautiful babe standing in front of the club a few days earlier when I was walking my ex-racing greyhound in the late evening.  She was wearing a sheer white body suit that was almost see through. She was so sexy I could almost not believe my eyes.

As I had hoped the babe was there, again outside attracting attention and again wearing really sexy lingerie.  She was captivated with Winstin, my greyhound, fortunately she was anxious to take care of him when I went inside to find my friend. The bar had been completely remodeled and looked like a swanky strip club not as it had been - a bar with some strippers hanging out.  The sound system was still awesome and several hot babes were at the bar and on two stages.  I thought to myself, "Wow its a Monday night and this place is hopping".

Tijuana's Play Boy Club
Tijuana's Play Boy Club

I returned on the following Friday as I was quite curious about the club's cozy atmosphere, and the beautiful babe.  She was there as I had figured so I bought her a beer and gave her a few dollars for her trouble taking care of Winstin during my prior visit. She was most grateful for the tip, and I was over come by her beauty again, exclaiming in Spanish, "Eres tan hermosa como la música sensacional" -  You are so beautiful just like sensational music.  She smiled.

Tijuana's Play Boy Club Sexy Bar
Tijuana's Play Boy Club Sexy Bar

There were many very beautiful babes in the club and although it was busier than it was on Monday night it was not really crowded.  So, if you get uncomfortable in a bar whether it is a regular bar or a strip bar then this scenario would be ideal.  Beers are 2 for one, a total of $3.50.  A 25 minute full contact lap dance is $25.00 and for some greater privacy one hour is only $50.00.

The next time you visit Tijuana's Red Light District make sure you checkout the Play Boy Club.  It is located on Ave Constitution just off the corner on of Calle Coahuila.  The club is open from 10 am through 3 am and until 5 am on Friday and Saturday.   There is no cover charge so you have nothing to lose.



We can help you plan your bachelor party, arrange accommodations for your group, and plan your itinerary. You can send us a message using our Contact Us Form for details - Ultimate Bachelor Party Planning and Consulting.


No comments:

Post a Comment